Thursday, August 27, 2015

our kids went to school, too

Everyone has posted their kids first day of school pics.  I'm a little behind the game since I had to find time to upload the pics to my computer.  They've been in school almost two weeks now and are still happy to go in the morning.  Homework routines are starting.  Book order forms are coming home.  Fundraisers has begun (Ugh. 3 different ones, no less).  So, from where I sit, the school year is off to a great start.  For the boys-the girlies don't go to school until next week.

Marcus, the 7th grader.

I had to wake up early for the selfie-Marcus's bus comes at 7:05.

Andy and Cale manage to get in a quick game of Spellcaster before the bus came.

Ewan-3rd grade, Cale-5th grade and Liam-1st grade.

The elementary/primary bus stop gang.

It's a quieter house here, no lies about that.  Those who are left at home are very excited when the brothers return from school.

No comments: