Thursday, August 6, 2015

Brace yourselves: more reunion photos

And, now, here are more reunion photos.  Lanny and Courtney took photos too, that I downloaded from Facebook.  These are mixed together, so I don't know who took what, although I know Lanny always takes really good pics of the kids and that he is responsible for the group photo in this mix.  
Ethel's birthday cake.  So cute.  She likes to paddleboard, which explains the decor.  The cake was supposed to be a surprise, but no one told Andy and in conversation about where he had gone, he mentioned going to get the cake.  Spoilers.

Kella and Abby.  Behind them is the tent city we didn't use since it looked like some heavy storms were coming through later that evening.  No complaints from me.  I like sleeping in air-conditioning and Ewan had already informed us that since he had already been to camp and slept in a tent, he was not doing it again. 

Me, being bossy.  What I do best sometimes.

Kinley, post sun exposure.

Ewan, red like his clothes.

bunches of cousins!

Having fun in a deflated pool.

Maddie in the tent.

The elusive Jacob.


there's that snake again.

helping Grammy

Although it killed some of my kids to get their picture taken, I think this photo turned out pretty well. 

The kids' table.

Kella.  Bossy, like her mom.



Kella found someone to play dolls with.


Grown up time.


more corn hole.


The fish fry.

Xander

No comments: