Saturday, July 25, 2015

Let's hear from Marcus!

In an effort to keep my fledgling tradition alive, I dug out the birthday questions for Marcus to answer.  At least I got them done in July.

What is your favorite color?
purple

What is your favorite toy?
phone (he has taken great care of his phone this past year and just got some new games for it thanks to Google play cards that he got for his birthday)

What is your favorite thing to sleep with/favorite stuffed animal?
none (I beg to differ.  Marcus has a generic army man with movable arms and legs that he likes to keep with him.  Moving the arms and legs of the army man is relaxing for Marcus.)

Favorite fruit?
banana

Favorite cereal?
Crunchy Raisin Bran

Favorite thing(s) to eat for breakfast?
cereal, eggs, cinnamon rolls

Favorite thing to eat for lunch?
sandwich

Favorite dessert?
chocolate

Favorite book?
Ender's Game (he has started to read the series)

Favorite movie?
Ender's Game

Best friend?
Korbin

All the other questions he left with a question mark.  Stinker.  For the next year, we will be wondering what Marcus's favorite drink is, his favorite animal, favorite song, favorite game, favorite tv show, favorite thing to do outside and future career choice.  While I think I could fill those questions in with some accuracy, I will honor the question marks and leave all guessing.

No comments: