Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fall decor

Well.

It's been a while.

But, here we go.  Catch up post from the last few weeks.  I think this would be easier if I could figure out how to load photos from my phone to blogger.  Whatev.  I'm not that techie.


First, I did manage to find time to put out some fall decorations.  I have some old art from the kids, various ceramic pumpkins and other collected items.  In no way is it as intense as my snowmen that will see the light of day in a couple months.

Are these photos blurry?  I these are from my phone that I downloaded to the computer and uploaded to blogger.

I put up a pumpkin in the bathroom mirror.  The older boys got Liam to bow down to it saying, "oh great pumpkin." Hilarious.

Some of the artwork.

Some of the pumpkins chilling on a new fall runner by Grammy Pammy.  And, I got creative and use some hot plates and trays that looked fall-ish.

We also are now the proud owners of 8 pumpkins sitting outside.  I know, 8.  I couldn't pass up 99 cent pumpkins at Aldis 2 weekends in a row.  Will we carve all of them?  Only time will tell.  

We are also working on Halloween costumes.  I have no clue what anyone really wants to be, although Marcus keeps saying he wants to be a box.  I want us all to dress up like the Weasley family from Harry Potter but no one else thinks my idea is cool. 

Image result for weasley family



No comments: