Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summer wish list

School's out for summer.  For 7 weeks.  It would be 8, but we used all our flex days at the end of the year as make-up days for all the snow/cold days we had in January.  I've said it before, but I have a feeling that the time will go by too fast.  I've made a list of things I would like to be able to do this summer.  I won't call it a bucket list, things that we need to check off.  But I will call it a wish list, things that I would like to do. 

soccer camp (Marcus, Cale, Ewan, Liam)
basketball camp (Marcus, Cale, Ewan) 
swim lessons (M, C, E, L and Kella)
Cub Scout camp (C and E)
Boy Scout camp (M)
band camp (M)
summer reading program 
trip to Holiday World
camp at Lake Rudolph
geocaching
day trip to Warren Dunes
visit different local parks
trip to the Ft. Wayne zoo
use our Y membership and go to the swim park-often!
go to a movie
go bowling
go mini-golfing


Here's to a great summer!

No comments: