Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Halloween 2012

Hey everybody!  Here's how the family looked before we headed out the door to do some trick-or-treating.  We have the blue ninja, Ewan, the red ninja, Cale, Spider-Man, Liam, scary-looking-person, Marcus and Kella in some doctor jammies that I found at a consignment store.  There was some strife over the ninja costumes.  Liam was extremely jealous and couldn't wait for Cale to take his costume off that evening so he could wear it.  In fact, Liam wore the red ninja costume again the next day.  All day.  We made it to a trunk-or-treat that was actually held indoors because it was pretty chilly outside.  Then we drove back to our house and walked around the block.  Andy met up with us at that point and I took Kella home to pass out candy-we had people coming up to our door as I was trying to get in!  Liam and Marcus came home next while Ewan and Cale started down another street.  Must have been too much for Ewan, because he came back soon, too.  Cale, the candy lover, walked almost the entire neighborhood and was rewarded for his efforts with a bucket full of candy.  We even had some candy left over, I tend to overbuy because I'm afraid we'll run out.  More for us, I guess.


No jack-o-lanterns this year.  I made up for it by putting the little battery candles in these two little dudes. 

No comments: