Friday, December 9, 2011

think I found a Christmas photo

It only took 6 shots, but I was able to get a photo of all five of  the kids together for a Christmas card.  I had big plans this year for a homemade card that involved thumbprints as Christmas lights, but I'm taking the easy way out and ordering photo cards again.  These two photos are the best of the pictures, and I think I'm going with the top one.  Cale was happy that he got to hold Kella and Ewan was satisfied that he also got a turn.  Marcus was so sweet by getting Liam to sit in his lap.  And, no one cried or complained while I kept taking pictures.  The hardest part was to get everyone to look at the camara, and smile. 
I think this is the one for the card

this one is cute, too.  Cale said, "look, I'm holding Kella's hand."

Of course, Ewan needed a photo of just him and his bestie :-)

No comments: