Tuesday, December 20, 2011

happy birthday to me!

Me and the boys and dessert.  Kella was sleeping.  Liam is still holding on to his balloon from haircuts that morning.

<3
Saturday was my birthday! What a great day to be born!   I got to spend it with my favorite people-Andy and my kids.  I got to spend a little time by myself that morning while Andy took the kids to gymnastics and haircuts.  Did a little birthday shopping online and bought myself a nice, new camera (purple!).  Took the kids to the grocery store (can't get out of doing some stuff, even on my bday).  Went out to eat at the local, Mexican restaurant (I'm pretty sure we'll be welcomed back).  Came home, had sopapillas for my bday dessert and watched a new movie for us-Kung Fu Panda 2.  So nice.    My 34th year was busy, stressful sometimes and fun.  Curious to see what the next year holds!

No comments: