Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ready, set, go for spring break!

All the boys-including Andy, are on spring break this week. We don't have very exciting things planned, but will hopefully do something fun almost every day. We started out right away on Friday night by inviting Marcus's friend over to spend the night. Cale and Ewan were excitied to have someone new to play with ("fresh meat"). They all stayed up until about 1030 and were up by 730 the next morning. Of course, this was the one night that I really wanted to go to bed at 9pm. Saturday, then, was a rough, emotionally unstable day. They boys were whiney and easily brought to tears. They all got haircuts-their hair was getting shaggy, and we took them to an indoor play area before lunch to exhaust any energy they might have been storing up. After lunch, they all took naps :-) (me too!). That evening, we ended by watching Butler basketball team complete a win! I also got most of their stuff packed for today. Today, we will be heading back to Illinois for a few days. The boys are excited to see their cousins again. Hopefully we can go to the local zoo and children's museum while we're there. We will also hopefully get to see some friends of ours we have not seen in about a year. As soon as I log off, I will start packing the car. Liam is napping right now and the rest of the gang is at a birthday party. I have a feeling it will be a windy trip back. Right now, I have the van doors open to air out the car. I'm hoping the wind will also blow away loose crumbs that are on the floor of the van. See you later!

No comments: