Wednesday, April 27, 2011

2 year old stats plus some

Liam went in for his 2 year old check-up yesterday. Our favorite pediatrician was pleased with his progress and especially happy with his increase in vocabulary. He got one shot, which he took like a champ. I don't think he was sure about the band-aid though. We talked with our doctor about how Liam was sick last week and she made sure to check his ears-no infection. However, I mentioned that Ewan had woken me up the night before (actually, Marcus woke me up and had brought Ewan to me-what a nice big brother) with complaints that his ear hurt. Since Ewan wasn't interested in taking tylenol, I told him to go back to bed (excellent parenting, I know). Our doctor checked Ewan's ears and wouldn't you know it, he has another ear infection. This is the second one in about 3 months, although, not as bad as the previous one. Lucky us that we mentioned it. Poor Ewan, he hasn't complained since last night. I guess he has a high tolerance for pain.

Anyway, Liam now weighs 32.4 pounds and is 35 1/2 inches tall. I don't know what percentage that puts him in, but he is a pretty big boy. And, he's keeping up with his brothers' growth at that age: Marcus 33 3/4 pounds 36 3/8 inches, Cale 34.4 pounds 35.5 inches and Ewan 30.6 pounds 34.75 inches.

If all goes well, next time we see our pediatrician will be after Kella is born!

No comments: