Monday, March 14, 2011

Marcus had his first sleep over

Friday night, Marcus was invited to another little boy's house to spend the night. I was barely involved though, since this all went down when I was on my way to work. The boy (who is also in 2nd grade and lives in our subdivision) brought a note over from his mother, introducing herself and asking if Marcus could spend the night. My baby sitter texted me and I called her to get the information. I had never met the boy and it was 10 minutes till I had to be at work, so I defered this decision to Andy. Andy was on his way home, talked to the mom and when he got home, he walked Marcus over to see if he wanted to stay. Turns out, this boy has been to our house several times to play. (Must be when Andy's home and I am at work) Andy said that Marcus wasn't sure at first, but he decided to stay at the boy's house. I think we both thought that Andy would get a phone call in the middle of the night, but he didn't. I kept checking my phone to see if Andy would text me that he had to go get Marcus. Anyway,Marcus had fun. I guess they stayed up until midnight playing video games and they watched some wrestling. When he came home the next morning, Marcus looked tired and that afternoon, he actually took a nap. I guess we'll be having a sleep over here soon in the future.

No comments: