Tuesday, July 6, 2010

my new flowers

I got the urge to plant some more plants around the house. It took a while to find what I wanted and the color I wanted-purple. So far, most of the plants have done great. I did lose 2 little bushes, but they will be replaced for free by the company probably in the fall. Just wanted to share...

These are my larkspur and salvia. They are planted on the side of the house with a bunch of hostas, some ornamental grass and I think some other salvia.


Here is my new clematis and it's first bud. We planted it by the mail box with the hope that eventually it will wrap itself around the mailbox post too.



And, the surviving butterfly bush. This plant has taken off since being planted. I was supprised to see how fast its grown. I got it through the mail from Springhill Nursery. The other two didn't make it, but the company was great and will mail me 2 more when it time for fall planting.

No comments: