Thursday, October 8, 2009

What's new?

Let me see...
*we sent Marcus back to school today. He ended up staying home Monday-Wednesday getting over a fever. I thought about just keeping him out the rest of the week, but I didn't want to have to get a note from the doctor. (update: He's home from school now, all sniffly and coughing and tired. I'm sure his teacher is wondering what we were doing, sending him to school. He looked much better this morning.)
*we are done with diapers for Ewan! I don't think he's worn a diaper in a week, even at night! We've only had a few wet beds which is fantastic. Since Ewan is potty-trained, he now gets to go in the "big kids" room @ the YMCA, very exciting.
*Liam is trying to sit up. He can push himself about halfway into a sitting position-so close! He's also getting the hang of sitting with the support of pillows. And, today I figured out that I had put his walker together wrong. After I turned the seat around, Liam had much better control of where he was going. :-) Still working on the cereal, trying to give it to him at least once a day.
*I got an awesome deal on children's and infant tylenol! (I only told Andy about it, like, 10 times I was so excited) Just a perk from working @ a hospital-I was able to buy them for $2.94! Talk about a great day! It does kind of make you sick, knowing how much of a mark-up there is on the drugs, though.
*I've been missing the Y this week with Marcus being sick. I can't wait to go back and start running again. I've been meeting with one of their work-out room employees to work on fitness goals. One of my goals was to get in to work out 3 days a week. Don't think I'm going to meet that goal this week.
*Ewan gets his 3 year photos taken tomorrow. Hoping that he is happy and cooperative!

No comments: