Thursday, October 1, 2009

let the little man eat!

Yea! for Liam! We (I mean me-Tracy) finally decided to give him some rice cereal on Sunday. I had been putting it off, mostly because once you start feeding solid foods, you can't go back. Maybe I wanted to keep Liam a "baby" a little while longer. (I know, he's still my baby, but just a little bigger now since we've started the solid food journey) Did Liam like the food? Hard to say, he definitely ate most of what was offered, but he mostly seemed a little confused that we were putting this food in his mouth. After this first attempt, we waited a couple days to try again (really, I kept forgetting to get the high chair out for Liam to sit in). Good news, we fed cereal to him again for lunch on Thursday and he ate about half of it. We're on our way!



No comments: