Wednesday, July 8, 2009

our travels on I-55

From June2009

We went back to Illinois the last week of June to visit our families and go to my cousins' reunion up north of Chicago. We took the kids pretty much the whole length of Interstate 55-down to Alton and up to Chicago. It was a busy week with plenty of time to rest, too. The boys, including Liam were great travelers. We had a great trip! Here are some of the highlights, and the picture of the cousins will take you to all the photos I took.


Liam and Abbie met for the first time


Liam fell in love with Uncle Jim and Aunt Courtney

got a picture of Xander

me and Jim

we wore out our host and hostess (aka Chris and Kim)

took a trip to the Decatur Children's Museum (Marcus and Savannah in this pic)

played some water balloon toss at the cousins' reunion

got to see my grandma (pictured here with most of the ladies)

No comments: