Sunday, November 9, 2008

random thoughts from someone up @ 3am

here's some things that have been happening here...

I got a new cell phone :-) Andy dropped his and broke the screen on his phone. Instead of buying a new one, which would have been at least $80, he transferred his SIM card to my phone and I upgraded to a new phone. Well, a new/old one. We like to get the refurbished phones. They usually don't cost anything. I don't know why my cell number was ready for an upgrade when Andy and I are on the same account and got the phones at the same time.

And, kuddos to AT&T for sending my new phone so fast. I ordered it on Wed am and it was delivered Thurs.

Finally got Ewan's 2 year old pictures taken. He was very cute for the first 5 poses and the Cale had to step in to make a total of 7 poses. I don't know why the studios are such a stickler on getting a set number of poses when the kid is clearly done with having their photo taken.

Got the boys one of their Christmas presents early. Andy bought a Wii off of one of his high school atheletes. They didn't want it and really wanted to buy Guitar Hero for whatever system that is. Andy tested the Wii out last night after the boys went to bed. I think it's going to be hard hiding that until Christmas....

Andy's football team won again. They play in regionals next Friday. This game will be much closer to home than the one they just played-3 hours from here. Andy got home @ 2am and had to be back @ the school @ 930 that morning.

that's all for now. back to work for me

No comments: