Saturday, November 15, 2008

1st time @ the movies

We took the boys to see Madagascar 2 tonight. I waited until Andy finally had a free night and I was finally not working. It was a cute movie to see. The boys were great and sat through the entire show. Ewan cuddled up to Andy towards the end but didn't fall asleep. Marcus was ready to go with about 30 mins left, but he was just tired (he went right to bed after drinking his milk when we got home-no complaints). Cale stayed up through the whole thing and fell asleep in the car as soon as we started driving. Since it was their first time @ the movies, I took some pictures. I used the nighttime setting on the camera b/c it was so dark. Never have used that setting before. I guess that's why the photos came out a little different....






No comments: