Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Cale's birthday questions.

These kids are becoming harder to tie down to answer these simple questions.  Add to that, that we are busy folks here and I didn't have time to harass Cale every day about answering these questions.  But, finally, it's done.  And then, I took several weeks to get on the computer to post them.  Mostly for posterity at this point.  I think it's fun to look back at the answers.  Anyway, I'm glad I'm done.  Liam's birthday was a few days ago.  Time to start a new year of questions.

Cale, what is your favorite....

color?....orange
fruit?....apple
cereal?....frosted flakes
dessert?...anything
drink?....Sprite
thing to do outside?....trampoline
animal?....panda
book?....Book Thief

Ok, so maybe he didn't answer all the questions.  He's pretty surly and stubborn some days.  But, we sure do love him!

No comments: