Wednesday, January 24, 2018

That time in December that Liam had his music program

It's feast or famine over here as far as time I get to make a blog post.  Right now, the kids are all in bed, Andy is still at work and I'm watching Expedition Unknown.  Josh Gates has one of the funnest jobs I know as a person who goes around looking for treasures and historical artifacts.  It's a job that I think Ewan, or, even Cale would be good at.  But, I digress.  

The third grade music program was on a Thursday in early December.  I was fortunate enough to not be working that night so I didn't have to re-do my schedule.  This is the one music program that the 3rd grade will do for the year and they got the "Christmas" one.  It was really more of a winter themed program since it was about weather and snow and snow days.  I'm am very confident that I have seen this specific program performed by one of the other boys.

Here is the crew that I brought with me.  Liam had to wear Christmas colors and festive things.  He was agreeable to wearing a Santa hat, which surprised me.  The girls did a little bit of dress up, too.  Kelly made a Rudolph headband and Kinley wore a Santa hat and her apron.  We must have been baking Christmas cookies before leaving for the program.

There's our boy.  Singing.  

And, he had a speaking line.  He did great!

You know, it's the 3rd grade program.  What can I say.  The kids did well and I always enjoy watching them.  The girls managed to behave for the performance which was probably only a half hour or so anyway.  And, the school reconfigured how they lay out seating for these things which makes it much less crowded in the gym.  All good things.  And, a nice way to start the holiday season.

No comments: