Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Halloween 2017


\This year was a year that we actually put some effort into the Halloween costumes.  I know, surprising, since this is one of my least favorite holidays.  But, it's for the kids and they had a good time.

Kella's 3 headed dog costume turned out great.  Thanks to my friend, Amanda, for the idea.

Then, we have Liam Potter.

And, Kinley Kitty.


Here is the crew before the older ones ran off with their friends.  Cale dressed as the Phantom from Phantom of the Opera (my suggestion as he was looking for a last minute costume) and Ewan was Thor.  I even got/forced him to wear a beautiful blond wig for the pictures.  

So pretty.

Andy did a great job finishing up some very last minute pumpkin carving.  Then, he helped pass out candy and got to walk Kella to some houses.

We finished the evening by watching the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and eating lots of candy.


No comments: