Tuesday, May 9, 2017

great music up ahead

If I were cooler, and more tech-savvy, I would know and care how to put multiple YouTube links into one post.  As it is, the following 3 posts have the 3 songs that the 8th grade band (Marcus) played at their pops concert on Saturday.  I was thankful that I got to go since I was working that night and you know we brought the whole fam out to make them sit through their siblings' performances.  Marcus played in 3 bands-Jazz band, 8th grade band and Honor band.  Cale played in the 6th grade band.  Don't worry, I recorded everything.  I just have to have the time to download it all to share.  This was Marcus's last middle school performance and I probably would have been sad about that except that I wasn't thinking about it.  Marcus has loved band and being a part of these groups.  I know that will continue in high school.  So, enjoy these pieces.  They are not much to view, but great to listen to.

No comments: