Thursday, March 24, 2016

praise for Cale

Who doesn't love to get emails like this from their children's teachers.  Cale has the perfect fit this year with his homeroom/language arts teacher.  I know Mr. Walsh is Cale's favorite teacher, ever.  

Hey there.  I had to share with you that Cale’s interview with me yesterday was absolutely outstanding, and I would have measured his responses with any adult on any day!  This boy is an outstanding student and person.  I was in absolute shock to hear the answers that flowed seamlessly from his mouth.  I could kick myself for not taking video of his interview.  It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience for me yesterday with your son.  Be VERY proud of the person that he has become!  He’s truly amazing, and he will go far places with his exemplary work ethic!  Kudos! J

No comments: