Thursday, February 12, 2015

princess stuff

I like to say that I had to wait for my girls because the Lord wanted to teach me self-control.

Or, maybe, he just wanted me to be gainfully employed so I could afford the ladies and their accessories.  

At Target the other day, Kella wanted "sparkly hair ties" and some "girl clothes".  Some new hairbands, a bejeweled hairbrush and a couple shirts were in order.

We have also had some new family members join Anna and Elsa in their dollhouse.

(That's 7 princesses in the doll house.  Good thing Lanny got the girls a three story one.  This picture is missing Cinderella and Merida, who joined us this week.)

I have become an enable-er in the princess clothing department.  "Of course we can get another princess dress.  We don't have a Tiana dress yet."

This is all Kella wears.  I hope Kinley likes princesses just as much or her clothing choices for this size clothes will be slim.


Yes, having princesses can be a little expensive.  But I love it.



No comments: