Saturday, April 26, 2014

soccer starts

We are moving quickly into our second week of soccer, but here a pics from the first week.  Marcus is playing on a team that travels and was at a different site for his first game.  Andy said Marcus did a great job playing goalie and then defense.  I can't wait to see one of his games.  The other boys did great, too!  Did I mention all four boys are playing soccer this spring?  It was such a nice day for games and we all came away with some sun on our faces..

Ewan plays on the Panthers.  I think their game ended in a tie.


Cale plays on the Dynamos.  They lost 2-1.  I didn't see as much of this game as I would have liked.  I did get to see Cale almost score.  That ball roll right. past. the. goal.  So close!


Even Liam is playing.  He is on the Lions.  He did good playing with the other kids and didn't whine while playing and while taking breaks.  I think he had a lot of fun.  And, he's worn he shirt about 5 times since Saturday!


This weekend is light, with just a game for Ewan on Saturday and Marcus playing on Saturday and Sunday.

No comments: