Saturday, April 13, 2013

first spring sports post

Today was the first soccer game for Marcus and Cale.  Luckily, the fields had dried out enough to have the games, although I know that everyone came home with damp shoes.  I worked Friday night, so Andy was brave enough to tough out the first game on his own with several cranky kids.  What a trooper.

It sounds like both boys did pretty well.  Andy was impressed with how well their footwork was for haven't played organized soccer since preschool times with the YMCA.  The boys had fun and that's the most important thing. 

Ewan is playing tee ball-the first time he's ever played that.  His first practice is Monday.  Pretty much, we have some type of organized activity every day.  Sports practice, games, scouts.  I think we are taking a break from karate until sports are done for the season.  It definitely makes for a busy week and sometimes I wish I had a clone to help with transportation to these different events.  But, I'm glad my kids are choosing to be busy and active.  As the season progresses, I'm sure I will have the chance to take pictures to post so everyone can see the kids in action.

No comments: