Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday to Ewan!


Ewan is 3 years old today! He is a sweet, little boy and we are very thankful for him. He loves his brothers and has a smile that lets him get away with just about anything. He's grown so much in the past year. His vocabulary has increased and it's very cool to hear him talk in complete sentences (probably because I still see him as a baby). As the third, he has definitely picked up on things by watching his two older brothers, and he is a quick learner. We're in the process of potty training and are having mostly success with wearing underwear during the day. Ewan is my good vegitable eater and will eat all my salad right off my plate if I let him. He is the least afraid of getting dirty and will commando crawl in the sandbox, snow, and grass. Luckily, he also loves bathtime, especially in Mommy and Daddy's bathtub! He's cuddly and sometimes it seems like he's all limbs as he hugs you. I like to call him "Mogli" sometimes (from the Jungle Book), but his most common nickname is "Ew-bear", and everyone calls him that-us, our friends, people @ church. I'm posting one picture from his birthday which had a Larry Boy theme. I'll post some more pictures tomorrow :-)

No comments: