Saturday, March 22, 2008

A post for Andy

We've been searching for the Chief Illiniwek symbol to use as our wallpaper on our computer. Last night, we found videos (lots) of the Chief dancing. So, I told Andy we could post one, just for him on the blog.

Also, I was so proud of the boys last night. I took them to the Leadership Training for Christ (I also call it 4H for church) convention. It's where kids have done projects based around a passage in the Bible. Anyway, we went to watch the puppet shows and the boys were terrific! They sat still, and did not talk during any of the shows-and I think we watched at least 6. So, I just wanted to brag about them a little bit. After the puppets, they were a bit wound up, so they had a harder time sitting still during the group assembly. Luckily, it was mostly singing, we sat in the very back, and there were probably 300 people there to mask the sound of my three boys. I would say that they all had a good time.

No comments: