Tuesday, December 11, 2007

One semester down, one to go....

I'm very excited today and had to share that I took my last test for the semester today. Now, I get time off from school until Jan. 9th! Hopefully, I will be able to relax a little bit and get caught up on things at home. I'll still be studying though, because the day I go back, I have a cumulative med-surg exam. Thankfully, I'm almost done, and that makes me very happy! So much so that I just wanted to share the happiness with everyone! Have a great day!-Tracy

2 comments:

Grammy Pammy said...

Congratulations Tracy! I'm very proud of you. Love the birthday pictures - wish I could have been there. Love, Grammy Pammy

Miss Bea said...

Congrats!!!! I am proud too!! Wish I could do the same!

*big hugs*
petsmart trish - aka princess of the night :)